we need a better way to be able to find what is available on chaosvpn.
maybe something like a yacy indexer would be usefull for chaosvpn
-- Onthefly (talk)
Yacy uses OpenJDK. I'm not sure that people would support that. --Othtim (talk) 21:56, 25 October 2013 (CEST)
- check wiki pages and HowTos
- example configs with common network configs, especially for non-linux setups
- example: simple setup, everything firewalled
- more complicated setup based on the ip choosen
- evern more complicated setup with vlans and multiple ssid for wlan (reacheable / not reacheable)
- setup with complicated vlans.