The Chaos Computer Club Hamburg hackerspace is located in Hamburg in Altona-Nord.
These English pages are mostly ment to help people getting there, most of the information will continue to stay available only in German for now… (it's work to maintain a wiki and it's more work to maintain it in two languages. Currently most visitors do speak German, so…)
This page is a shortened translation of the Clubräume page. Shortened because the English version doesn't contain a description of all the cool gear which is located inside of our room ;)
The building is part of the former Viktoria-Kaserne, which is a massive red-brick building from the early 19th century.
Today the building is used by the "fux co-cop" and is a diverse melting pot for creative people, artists, makers and more.
Our room is located in the first floor but there is a working elevator somewhere the building, which currently (spring 2017) is under heavy construction work… we hope that this situation improves as construction work progresses.
We sadly don't have accessible sanitary rooms.
- CCC Hansestadt Hamburg e.V., Zeiseweg 9, 22765 Hamburg
- Geoposition: 53°33'30.6"N 9°56'40.4"E
- Map services: OSM Transportkarte or Google Maps
- Navigations-App: OsmAnd
There are two relevant stations:
- S Holstenstraße -> Pictures for getting here by S-Bahn
- Distance: 600m
- S 11, 21, 31
- Max-Brauer-Allee (Mitte) -> Pictures for getting here by bus
- Distance: 400m
- BUS 15, 20, 25, 183, 283
from the airport (and main station)
- from the airport, take the S-Bahn (subway)
- if the subway is S 11, be happy and get out at Holstenstraße (see above)
- if the subway is S 1, get out at main station (Hauptbahnhof) and change to S 11, 21 or 31 on the same plattform, just the opposite track
Car / (Motor)bike
There's some parking space in the streets around…
Short summary how to get to us, basically follow the "CCCHH"-signs in the building:
- enter through the wide doors at Zeisenweg 9
- if the door is locked, look for the door bell with the "chaos node" (see the logo on the upper left of this wiki page)
- climb 13 steps, go straight through the next door
- then, go up the stairs on the left, up one floor
- there, in first floor, turn right through the glassdoor
- go 10m through the corridor, which is decorated with painted hardware on the walls
- on the left side, you'll see a door with many nerdy+geeky stickers
- enter room 1.19 and happy hacking!
This is how our door looked in 2014 - now there is a lot more stuff around it
Whether the door is open or not is shown by dooris. Usually an open door means someone is at the venue.
The door status is also shown in /topic in the #ccchh channel on irc.hackint.eu. Please note that #ccchh requires an SSL connection to the IRC network.
+49.40.401801.23 rings on a phone located in our room, if someone is there, they might pick up.
remote controlled Winkekatze
There's also a Winkekatze in our room, which is part of a global Winkekatzennetwork and which can be remotely controled.