"go public" on the hackerspaces mailinglist
thats a short term goal and the first decision need to be: before or after the geekend.
- before geekend
- pro: more people on the geekend?
- after geekend
- pro: can show results of geekend
- check wiki pages and HowTos
- example configs with common network configs
- example: simple setup, everything firewalled
- more complicated setup based on the ip choosen
- evern more complicated setup with vlans and multiple ssid for wlan (reacheable / not reacheable)
- setup with complicated vlans.
- the email need to rock hard. Because that email most likely gets forwarded to the local hackerspace mailinglist. Who wants to find content for it? a pad?
- check join and dns process
- more known and trusted people with git commit rights?
- does everyone have to be on the mailinglist?